Pharmacy Technician Schools in Texas
- Angelina College – Pharmacy Technician School
Located in texas, Angelina College offers pharmacy technology certificate program that qualifies for texas state board pharmacy requirement.
- Houston Community College – Pharmacy Technician School
Houston Community College offers 6 to 12 months pharmacy technician certificate school to qualify for texas pharmacy technician licensure.
- Lamar State College Orange – Pharmacy Technician School
Lamar State College Pharmacy technician school is competency based and perspectives needed to succeed within the Pharmacy Technology field.
- Northwest Vista College – Pharmacy Technician School
Pharmacy Technician School at Northwest Vista college also prepares students for the national
- Remington College – Pharmacy Technician School
Offers Pharmacy Technician Diploma and career placement services for graduates.
- Weatherford College – Pharmacy Technician School
Pharmacy technician school mission is designed to provide quality instruction to students through exposure to highly qualified candidates.
faculty consisting of experienced pharmacists and other allied health professionals.
- Everest College – Pharmacy Technician School :
Offers both pharmacy technician school for certificate and associate of applied science degree with campus in Arlington, Ft Worth and Houston.
High Tech Institute – Pharmacy Technician School :
Offers Pharmacy Technician diploma program in Irving, Texas.
- Virginia College – Pharmacy Technician School :
Offers pharmacy technician training with emphasis of both retail pharmacy and hospital pharmacy at Austin, Texas Campus
Texas Pharmacy Technician Requirement
Registration Requirement [TAC 297.3]
- Applicant must provide a current certification number.
- Applicant must provide an expiration date of certificate.
- Applicant must provide his/her Social Security Number (SSN).
- Applicant must provide evidence of date of high school graduation or completion of GED.
- Applicant must provide a TSBP license number and name of pharmacy, if employed by a Texas pharmacy.
- Pharmacist-in-charge is responsible for administering a training
program and is responsible for maintaining records. [TAC 297.6]
- The Pharmacy may adopt The National Pharmacy Technician Training
Program as part of its own pharmacy technician training
program. [TAC 297.6]
Texas Board of Pharmacy
333 Guadalupe, Tower 3, Suite 600
Austin, TX 78701-3942
Texas Pharmacist Association
Pharmacy Schools in Texas
- Texas Tech University – School of Pharmacy
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Pharmacy
1300 S. Coulter Drive
Amarillo, Texas 79106
- University of Houston – College of Pharmacy
University of Houston – College of Pharmacy
141 Sciences & Research Bldg 2
Houston, TX 77204-5000
- University of Texas at Austin – College of Pharmacy
College of Pharmacy
University of Texas at Austin
Austin, TX 78712-1074
- Texas A M University – Kingsville Irma Rangel School of Pharmacy
Irma Rangel School of Pharmacy
Texas A & M University-Kingsville
MSC 131, 700 University Blvd
Kingsville, TX 78363-8202
- Texas Southern University – College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Texas Southern University
3100 Cleburne Street
Houston, TX 77004-5508
- University of the Incarnate – Word Feik School of Pharmacy
Feik School of Pharmacy – University of the Incarnate Word
4301 Broadway CPO #99
San Antonio, TX 78209