Pharmacy Technician Schools in North Carolina
- Wilkes Community College – Pharmacy Technician Course
Offers 92 hours Pharmacy Technician Training Course for individuals who will be trained to work under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
- Cape Fear Community College – Pharmacy Technician School
Offers Pharmacy Technician one year diploma training program to prepare students for employment in the hospital and community pharmacies.
- Durham Technical Community College – Pharmacy Technician School
A comprehensive pharmacy technician training program that offers Pharmacy Technology Diploma and Retail Pharmacy Technician Certificate.
Pharmacy Technician Requirements
Pharmacy Technician Registrations Requirements: [NC Statute 90-85.15A]
- Applicant must provide evidence of a high school diploma or
- Applicant must complete a training program.
- Applicant must submit an application to the pharmacy board
within 30 days of completion of a training program.
Pharmacy Technician Training Requirements
- Pharmacy managers must train new technicians who are just
registering within 180 days of employment according to the
criteria set forth in statutes. [NC Statute 90-85.15A(b)] Pharmacy
technicians may use The National Pharmacy Technician Training Program
together with appropriate supervision of practical experience.
Pharmacy Schools in North Carolina
- University of North Carolina – School of Pharmacy
University of North Carolina
School of PharmacyBeard Hall
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7360
- Campbell University – School of Pharmacy
Campbell University School of Pharmacy
P. O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
800-760-9734, extension 1690
- Wingate University – School of Pharmacy
School of Pharmacy
Campus Box 3087
Wingate, NC 28174