Pharmacy Technician Schools in Maryland
- Anne Arundel Community College – Pharmacy Technician School
Completion of the accredited 35 credit hour Pharmacy Technician certificate program results in your eligibility to sit for the National Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination.
- Applicant must provide evidence that the applicant is a high school student, high school graduate or has a GED.
Applicant must provide satisfactory evidence of successful completion of 160 hours in a board approved pharmacy
technician training program that does not exceed six months.
- Applicant must provide evidence of having passed a board approved technician examination.
- Applicant must submit an application ($45) to the pharmacy
Before registration, technicians must:
- Be certified by a national pharmacy technician certification program
- Complete a board-approved training program that includes 160 hours of work experience and is no longer than six months’ duration. The Maryland Board of Pharmacy is not yet approving technician training programs but it is expected that The National Pharmacy Technician Training Program along with 160 hours of practical experience, will satisfy the requirement.
Maryland Board of Pharmacy
- 4201 Paterson Ave
- Baltimore, MD 21215-2222
- Phone: 410/764-4755 Fax: 410/358-9512