Pharmacy Schools in Texas, Online Pharmacy Degrees
- Texas Tech University – School of Pharmacy
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Pharmacy
1300 S. Coulter Drive
Amarillo, Texas 79106
- University of Houston – College of Pharmacy
University of Houston – College of Pharmacy
141 Sciences & Research Bldg 2 4800 Calhoun
Houston, TX 77204-5000
- University of Texas at Austin – College of Pharmacy
College of Pharmacy
University of Texas at Austin
Austin, TX 78712-1074
- Texas A M University – Kingsville Irma Rangel School of Pharmacy
Irma Rangel School of Pharmacy
Texas A & M University-Kingsville
MSC 131, 700 University Blvd
Kingsville, TX 78363-8202
- Texas Southern University – College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Texas Southern University
3100 Cleburne Street
Houston, TX 77004-5508
- University of the Incarnate – Word Feik School of Pharmacy
Feik School of Pharmacy – University of the Incarnate Word
4301 Broadway CPO #99
San Antonio, TX 78209
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Texas
- Remington College – Pharmacy Technician School :
Offers Pharmacy Technician Diploma and career placement services for graduates.
- Angelina College – Pharmacy Technician School :
Located in texas, Angelina College offers pharmacy technology certificate program that qualifies for texas state board pharmacy requirement.
- Houston Community College – Pharmacy Technician School :
Houston Community College offers 6 to 12 months pharmacy technician certificate school to qualify for texas pharmacy technician licensure.
- Lamar State College Orange – Pharmacy Technician School :
Lamar State College Pharmacy technician school is competency based and perspectives needed to succeed within the Pharmacy Technology field.
- Northwest Vista College – Pharmacy Technician School :
Pharmacy Technician School at Northwest Vista college also prepares students for the national certification examination.
- Weatherford College – Pharmacy Technician School :
Pharmacy technician school mission is designed to provide quality instruction to students through exposure to highly qualified candidates. faculty consisting of experienced pharmacists and other allied health professionals.
- Everest College – Pharmacy Technician School :
Offers both pharmacy technician school for certificate and associate of applied science degree with campus in Arlington, Ft Worth and Houston.
- High Tech Institute – Pharmacy Technician School :
Offers Pharmacy Technician diploma program in Irving, Texas.
Texas Board of Pharmacy
- 333 Guadalupe, Tower 3, Suite 600
- Austin, TX 78701-3942
- Phone: 512/305-8000 Fax: 512/305-8082
Responsible for the licensure and discipline of Texas pharmacists and pharmacies
Texas Pharmacy Association
Pharmacist Workforce Profile
There were 14,640 pharmacists and 19,240 pharmacy technicians and aides practicing in Texas in 2000. Texas had 69.9 pharmacists and 91.8 pharmacy technicians and aides per 100,000 population in 2000, which ranked them 39th and 16th, respectively, among the 50 states.