Pharmacy Schools in Florida, Online Pharmacy Degrees
- Florida A M University – College of Pharmacy
1415 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
New Pharmacy Building Rm 333
Tallahassee, FL 32307
- Nova Southeastern University – College of Pharmacy
Nova Southeastern University College of Pharmacy
3200 S. University Drive
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33328
- University of Florida – College of Pharmacy
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611
- Palm Beach Atlantic University – School of Pharmacy
Palm Beach Atlantic University
P.O. Box 24708
West Palm Beach, FL 33416
Florida Pharmacy Technician Schools
- Florida Pharmacy Technician Schools
- Everest University
Everest University has 13 campuses of pharmacy technician pharmacy schools. Each schools offers career placement upon graduation.
- Lake City Community College – Pharmacy Technician School
Offers one year pharmacy program to attain Pharmacy Technician Applied Technology Diploma in preparation take the National Pharmacy Technician Certificate Exam.
- High Tech Institute – Pharmacy Technician School :
Offers Pharmacy Technician diploma program in Orlando, Florida.
- Virginia College – Pharmacy Technician School :
Offers pharmacy technician training with emphasis of both retail pharmacy and hospital pharmacy at Pensacola, Florida Campus
Florida State Board of Pharmacy
- 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin #C04
- Tallahassee, FL 32399-7017
- Phone: 850-245-4292
Florida Pharmacist Workforce
There were 13,150 pharmacists and 13,900 pharmacy technicians and aides practicing in Florida in 2000. Florida had 81.9 pharmacists and 86.6 pharmacy technicians and aides per 100,000 population in 2000, which ranked them 21st and 24th, respectively, among the 50 states. Promote, protect and improve the health of all people in Florida.